...... a place where everyone can cook!

Welcome to the Cosy Kitchen

I have always believed that we "live to eat". As much as i enjoy eating, I enjoy every single minute i spend in my cosy kitchen, creating all the different recipes! My interest in cooking and baking started when i first arrived in Australia, when i was forced to leave my lovely country full of delicious delicacy. It was the "home sickness" for family and food that made me started this interest. Since then, i've tried out different recipes, mix and matching all the ingredients with the limited resources i have, but has since lost most of the recipe as i did not keep a journal of them. Therefore, this food blog will record all the recipes i make to date, and shared to everyone who has the same interest! blockquote>

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Spagetti Carbonara (special version)


No comments: